ESA late — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

ESA late

biancamaria
biancamaria Community member Posts: 3 Listener
My esa benefit was due on April 7th but was not sent. Has anyone any idea why this has happened

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @biancamaria - Welcome to the community. Quite a few of our members have said their benefits haven't been received recently. I would ring up to report this. Please let us know how you get on as I hope this will soon be sorted for you. :)
  • biancamaria
    biancamaria Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    I'm in northern ireland and automated service says they're in holiday. Holiday was only Monday so I'm up the walls. Payment due on 7th still has not been paid a week later.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    I'm sorry to read this. I imagine they could be a bit overwhelmed following the Bank Holiday, so try first thing in the morning if your money hasn't gone in by the end of today. This must be so frustrating for you. Take care.
  • emmarenshaw
    emmarenshaw Community member Posts: 710 Pioneering
    A warm welcome to the community @biancamaria  I’m so sorry to hear of your difficulties. Please keep us posted. We’re all here to support you if you need us.
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @biancamaria and welcome also to the Community.  It's nice to meet you.  I'm really sorry to hear of your present situation with your ESA and hope you manage to get it sorted out.  As @emmarenshaw says, please keep us posted as to how you are getting on.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi @biancamaria, have you made any progress with this? Have you made it through to ESA about this?
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.