If You like This? Try This - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

If You like This? Try This

Options
2»

Comments

• M_Anthony
    M_Anthony Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 309 Pioneering
    Options
    If you like a detective shows on general, try Bosch, a well made show about a Los Angles Detective. 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @WestHam06 - The Zookeeper's Wife is based on her diaries. She & her husband owned the Warsaw Zoo at the time of the German occupation. It's also about the Warsaw Ghetto.
    Hi @M_Anthony - is Bosch, Hieronymous Bosch the LAPD of Michael Connelly's books? I certainly enjoyed reading those.
  • M_Anthony
    M_Anthony Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 309 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @chiarieds it is indeed based on the books, I am sure you would enjoy the adaption.
  • WestHam06
    WestHam06 Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 1,396 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @OverlyAnxious
                                     How are you? Thank you for the response. I have now watched the real episode and I think I would probably sway to believing that they were guilty. On watching the real episode, I think his wife acts oddly throughout and there does seem to be coughing at 'convenient' times. Also, have you heard the part where a distinct 'no' can be heard from the audience as he is answering one of the questions. The only thing I would say regarding this is that I am surprised Chris Tarrant  or any-body else doesn't appear to hear it.  I think ITV told the story from a mutual point of view which is interesting. All in all I would not like to say 100% either way but I would sway towards guilty. Thank you. 
  • WestHam06
    Options
    Hi @chiarieds
                            Thank you for sharing this, it sounds like a really good watch, I will definitely look into it. Thank you.  
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Thanks @WestHam06, I think I'm going to give it a try, if I can wrangle the TV remote long enough :D.
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • WestHam06
    Options
    Hi @Adrian_Scope
                                   Hope you are able to wrangle the remote long enough, definitely worth a watch. Please let me know if you are successful :) as it would be great to hear your opinion on it. Also, have you watched the real episode? Thank you. 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Haven't had a chance to watch it yet @WestHam06, but I'll get there one day! I think I watched a documentary that included footage of the real episode with the volume of the coughing increased many years ago. It wasn't very discreet if I remember rightly. :smiley:
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness