PIP Mandatory reconsideration just on some descriptors. — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP Mandatory reconsideration just on some descriptors.

Options
rbz
rbz Community member Posts: 109 Courageous
Is it possible to place PIP Mandatory reconsideration only for 1or 2 descriptors (not for whole claim)?
PIP Assessment report show 16 points on Daily and 14 points on Mobility.
Under Daily I not awarded points for Dresss/Undress and Engaging with others face to face. I believe that I must be awarded 2 points for each of these descriptors.
I understand that these extra 4 points not improve my entitlement, but I think there must be points for  Dresss/Undress and Engaging with others face to face, because they did not take into account some important details.

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @rbz, hello and welcome, as you posted appealing will not enhance your award. We would you want to rock the boat just to get some personal satisfaction of getting an improvement in an already enhanced award in both categories. Leave well alone and enjoy your hopefully long award. 
  • Firefly123
    Firefly123 Community member Posts: 530 Pioneering
    Options
    You have the highest award so it would make no difference. 
  • rbz
    rbz Community member Posts: 109 Courageous
    Options
    @Username_removed
    Yes, I started multiple treats, because there 2 different PIP claims:
    November 2018 - awarded 0 points and this claim ready to go for Upper Tribunal.
    Second claim dated October 2019 - health condition  same like 2018 just I recorded PIP assessment - awarded enhanced rate for Daily and Mobility.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.