LCWRA — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

LCWRA

Options
stevenmcinn12
stevenmcinn12 Community member Posts: 9 Listener
Hello was wondering if someone can explain this i have just received this letter and im confused as in whether im due extra money monthly now as it says you may get extra money? Also will i be due backdated pay as i put in my first fit note from dr in may 2019 and this is me now just getting my decision  thanks 

Comments

• hello20
    hello20 Community member Posts: 98 Connected
    Options
    Hello 

that means you are entitled to £336 a month an will be backdated but may june july 2019 you wont recieve the extra money 
    hopefully   poppy or ardian will be able to advise
  • stevenmcinn12
    stevenmcinn12 Community member Posts: 9 Listener
    Options
    Thanks just a little confused as i have been handing in sick notes since may 2019 last year consistently with no gaps the last one which was due to run out on june 2020  although when i first handed in my sick note in may 2019 i was sent a questionnaire UC50 but i was in and off different accommodation and never actually got that UC50 form and then time passed with still handing in sick notes with no gaps and i had not received  another UC50 until match 2020 after i requested in my journal now i have been put in the LCWRA  as of april 2020 so was wondering if i would be backdated or not thanks for reply  
  • neuromum4
    neuromum4 Community member Posts: 71 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi there, I made a claim for UC last year and handed in sick note up until September. I was awarded back dated money (awarded in November) but they did not pay for the first 16 weeks of the claim. I am  not sure why this is (I am new to UC). I hope you get the answers. Take care

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.