Hi, I'm Fen94 and I think this Welcome thing is super cute! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, I'm Fen94 and I think this Welcome thing is super cute!

Fen94
Fen94 Community member Posts: 6 Connected
I think this welcome thing is super cute! Very wholesome.
I'm 25 and I'm into disabled advocacy, so I'm hoping to hang about and see what kind of stuff happens in these forums. I'm also autistic, work in admin but I used to work in care, and am a "wantrepeneur" :)

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,099 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Fen94 - & 'Welcome.' Thank you for joining the community, which I hope you find both friendly & supportive. Join right in with the discussions, or chat here. I'm sure you'll be a valuable member, & I look forward to seeing you in the forum. :)
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @Fen94 how are you doing today? :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Fen94 and welcome to the Community.  How are you today?  It's nice to meet you and thank you for your kind words and interesting introduction.  

Please feel free to look around the forum and join in any discussions you fancy.  We talk about lots of interesting subjects such as pets, hobbies, films, books, etc and our virtual coffee lounge is a really good place to start and to chat to people.  You are certainly most welcome here and I'm sure you will make a very valuable contribution to the Community.  I hope you enjoy your time with us and I look forward to seeing you on here.  If we can be of any help or support to you then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Connected
    Hi @Fen94

Lovely to meet you and welcome to the community. 
    I am Laura, I work for Scope in Leeds, working with families that have children with disabilities. 

As @Ails said I am sure your skills will make a very valuable contribution to the Community.

Have a good day :smile:

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,935 Scope online community team
    Great to have you with us @Fen94. How are you finding lockdown?
    I had to google 'wantrepreneur' and I have to admit that just about sums me up too, so at least you're in good company!

You're more than welcome here, so I hope you'll stick around and get stuck in. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Fen94
    Fen94 Community member Posts: 6 Connected
    Thanks everyone for the warm welcome ^_^ :D

See you around! <3
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @Fen94, great to have you with us! :)
    Scope

Brightness