Hi, my name is Presh! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Presh!

Presh
Presh Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Trying to keep positive 

Comments

• Presh
    Presh Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    I heard something this morning which has been on my mind all day, Your not old because of the years. You're old because you are lonely
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Presh - Welcome to the community. Well do keep on trying to be positive as this is a very friendly & supportive community, where there's usually someone to chat to, so that should keep you 'Forever Young'.
    Have a look around the forum & join in with any of the many discussions too. I hope you like being here with us all, & being a part of our community. :)
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Presh and welcome from me also to the Community.  How are you today?  It's nice to meet you.  Being positive is the best thing to be so please hold onto that thought!  You will never be lonely on here as we are all your new friends on the forum and are here to support you any time.  You will find that we are a friendly bunch of people!  I'm sure you will make a really valuable contribution to our Community.  I look forward to seeing you on here anyway.  If we can be of any help or support to you then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @Presh! Great to have you with us. :)
    Scope

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Welcome @Presh.
    That's a good outlook to have. :smiley: I hope you stick around and please don't be shy about speaking up if you need anything. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness