Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is Presh!

PreshPresh Member Posts: 2 Listener
Trying to keep positive 

Replies

• PreshPresh Member Posts: 2 Listener
    I heard something this morning which has been on my mind all day, Your not old because of the years. You're old because you are lonely
  • chiariedschiarieds Community Co-Production Group Posts: 8,044 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Presh - Welcome to the community. Well do keep on trying to be positive as this is a very friendly & supportive community, where there's usually someone to chat to, so that should keep you 'Forever Young'.
    Have a look around the forum & join in with any of the many discussions too. I hope you like being here with us all, & being a part of our community. :)
  • AilsAils Member Posts: 2,268 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Presh and welcome from me also to the Community.  How are you today?  It's nice to meet you.  Being positive is the best thing to be so please hold onto that thought!  You will never be lonely on here as we are all your new friends on the forum and are here to support you any time.  You will find that we are a friendly bunch of people!  I'm sure you will make a really valuable contribution to our Community.  I look forward to seeing you on here anyway.  If we can be of any help or support to you then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @Presh! Great to have you with us. :)
    Community Partner
    Scope

Tell us what you think?
    Complete our feedback form to help us to improve your community.
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing team Posts: 7,953

Scope community team

Welcome @Presh.
    That's a good outlook to have. :smiley: I hope you stick around and please don't be shy about speaking up if you need anything. :smile:
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

Your feedback is really important to the development of the online community, so please remember to complete our online community annual survey
Sign in or join us to comment.