Mobility scooter just stop light come on — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Mobility scooter just stop light come on

Options
Gaz00
Gaz00 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
My sterling mobility scooter just stop light come on but not movr

Comments

• Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Gaz00 and welcome to the Community.  How are you today?  It's nice to meet you.

I have a mobility scooter which can sometimes be temperamental.  Have you checked to see if your scooter has been charged fully?  I know it may seem a bit of a daft question, but occasionally I haven't had the plug in fully and it hasn't charged all the way.  Other than that, I'm not sure what is wrong.  Do you have a handbook with the scooter you can refer to for help or if need be phone the shop you bought it from for advice?  I hope you get your scooter working again anyway.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Gaz00 - I just wanted to welcome you to our community. Unfortunately I have no answers, but hope Ails input is helpful, & you get the use of your scooter again. Thank you for joining, & please let us know how you get on, or if we can help in any other way. :)

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @Gaz00! Sorry to hear this, I imagine this has affected your mobility. I have moved your thread to the equipment section and I hope someone will be able to help you.
    Scope

Brightness