The normalities of my life even though in a lockdown — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

The normalities of my life even though in a lockdown

Options
Harp
Harp Community member Posts: 83 Pioneering

As I work on my pages about Communication issues on Facebook by designing pictures and short phases to have an impact on many, there all this talk about being in a lockdown. This lockdown has caused a  lot of anxiety and stress to many but for me and others not much different than our normal life.

Being part of me with vision impairments and learning difficulties, life is never straight forward or as I put it, I do things different. There is no problem being different as it would be boring if we all do things the same way. This difference has helped me through the lockdown cus I am not good at being social as going out. Also my normal life I do all my shopping online anyway.

As part of my normal routine I design pictures on my phone for my pages which help to take my mind off anxieties and stress but the pictures can help to express my emotions.

In fact this lockdown will be a good education to many in a lot of ways.

https://www.facebook.com/1Voice.Vision.of.the.heart/
Everyone has the right to have a say in what ever method they use

Comments

• Fen94
    Fen94 Community member Posts: 6 Connected
    Options
    You're not the only person I've seen mentioning this. In a way, a lot of people have been marginalised from their "normal" life and it might give some people the opportunity to become more understanding.
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,610 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Yes it is a good way of teaching those lucky enough to live a "normal" life what life is like for those of us who don't get out much anyway.

Brightness