The normalities of my life even though in a lockdown
As I work on my pages about Communication issues on Facebook by designing pictures and short phases to have an impact on many, there all this talk about being in a lockdown. This lockdown has caused a lot of anxiety and stress to many but for me and others not much different than our normal life.
Being part of me with vision impairments and learning difficulties, life is never straight forward or as I put it, I do things different. There is no problem being different as it would be boring if we all do things the same way. This difference has helped me through the lockdown cus I am not good at being social as going out. Also my normal life I do all my shopping online anyway.
As part of my normal routine I design pictures on my phone for my pages which help to take my mind off anxieties and stress but the pictures can help to express my emotions.
In fact this lockdown will be a good education to many in a lot of ways.
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 275 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 698 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 750 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments