Hi, my name is Starfly12! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Starfly12!

Starfly12
Starfly12 Community member Posts: 7 Listener

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Starfly12 - Welcome to this supportive community, & thank you for joining. I hope you are keeping well & have had some good weather today. Is there anything you need some help with? :)
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,521 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Starfly12, how are you today? welcome to scope as @chiarieds says we are a friendly and supportive community and if we can help with anything we will try our best.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• Starfly12
    Hi I would like some help please xx
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Starfly12 and welcome to the Community.  How are you today?  It's nice to meet you.  How can we help you?  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Starfly12
    Need some help with a reply with something 
  • Ails
    Thank you for replying, @Starfly12.  Could you please tell us a bit more about the situation so we will be able to help you?  Thank you.  :smile:
  • Starfly12
    It’s hard to explain I find it difficult xx
  • chiarieds
    Hi @Starfly12 - You could ring Scope's helpline tomorrow if that would be easier. It's 0808 800 3333.
    Sometimes it's easier to try & explain to people you don't know such as here. It's up to you, but if we can help you, it might be worth it. :)
  • Starfly12
  • chiarieds
  • Ails
    Please just take your time, @Starfly12.  We are here to support you anytime and you take whatever option you feel is best for you whether it be to speak to us or phone Scope helpline.  You are amongst new friends here and we will try our utmost to help you.  Please stay safe and well and please chat to us anytime you need us.  :smile:
  • Starfly12
    Can you messge me then I can share it to others 
  • Ails
    Hi @Starfly12, I tried to send you a private message there and was unable to.  I think it is to do with the fact you are a new member and have to have made 25 posts before posting a private message and maybe that is why I'm unable to private message you.  If you feel better and feel you can't talk here then you can write a message on my wall and I will reply to you and try to help you all I can.  
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hello @Starfly12 and a warm welcome to the community. I'm sorry you're finding it difficult to discuss what you're needing help with. 
    If you don't feel comfortable posting here on the community or calling our helpline, you could always email the community team on community@scope.org.uk and we can try to help you. 
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Ails
    Hi @Starfly12, how are you today?  Is there anything I can help you with?  As @Adrian_Scope has said, if you don't feel comfortable speaking here then you can always email the community team at the above email address and they will do their best to help you.  All the best.  :smile:

Brightness