My pip runs out in August — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

My pip runs out in August

Options
srt33
srt33 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited May 2020 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi everyone, 
My pip runs out in August and i may be asking for help with anyone who has experience of filling new assessment forms out, or just a bit of advice. Thank you.
Steve T 

Comments

• Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @srt33 and welcome to the Community.  It's nice to meet you.  I receive PIP, but have only completed my original claim form, but some of our members may have experience of completing a new assessment form and can offer you some advice and if so, will post here.  Meantime, please find below some information on PIP which Scope has put together which may be of help to you -

https://www.scope.org.uk/advice-and-support/personal-independence-payment-pip/

Good luck with your new assessment anyway and if you have any problems then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.