Carers allowance — Scope | Disability forum

Carers allowance

Lou47 Member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi, my son had his pip stopped in March so my carers did too. He has just been awarded it back. Will I have to re apply for carers?  Thank you 



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.