0 points at assessment no review to enhanced daily living and standard mobility at MR!!!!! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

0 points at assessment no review to enhanced daily living and standard mobility at MR!!!!!

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 15 Listener
I am writing this with tears in my eyes full of relief and joy.

As some of you will have read in my previous post I was at MR stage and had just contacted my MP. If you're interested please see my previous post which gives a lot more detail. I suffer from BPD, anxiety with depression, bulimia and severe asthma.

I just checked my bank account and there & behold my backpayment! Didn't even receive a letter or phone call beforehand. I got given 0 points in my assessment to enhanced daily living and standard mobility. I am so proud of myself for sticking through this & fighting. I hope this is a glimmer of hope to some of you out there & if you need any help please do let me know.

I do still believe I deserve enhanced mobility and will be appealing - I know this is risky but I deserve it and I need it to survive - any advice or help for this would be great.

Overall this is life changing for me & my family in so many ways and want to thank everyone on here for your help. It wasn't the perfect result but a great one for me and some positivity.

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.