serve disability premium — Scope | Disability forum

serve disability premium

makh1994 Member Posts: 2 Listener
I need some support 

im currently receiving PIP Enhanced Rate . I wanna move out . ive been looking at joint tenancy . not as a couple
my friend works but I don't I don't claim career allowence either can I get the server disability premium  



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.