Hi, my name is mfaxon18! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is mfaxon18!

Options
mfaxon18
mfaxon18 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Can I have some free nappy 

Comments

• Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @mfaxon18 and welcome to the Community.  It's nice to meet you and thank you for your question.  I'm unsure about this so I went online and came across this website about nappies which gives you a lot of information so I hope you find it helpful -

https://www.everynappy.co.uk/blog/how-to-get-free-nappies-for-adults-and-children-from-the-nhs

According to the information given on this website, a good place to start is to ask your GP and just now even although you can't see them in person, you can phone them to ask about it and they may refer you on further regarding this.  Other members who have children may know some more about this also and if so will post here too.  I hope you manage to source some free nappies anyway and please let us know how you get on with it.  If we can be of any further help/support to you then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @mfaxon18

Good Morning it’s great to meet you today.

I am one of the Community Champion’s here at Scope.

You have had some great info above from my good friend @Ails

Please please let me know if you need any further help/advice???

@steve51
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Welcome to the community @mfaxon18. I hope @Ails has been able to help you, but let us know if you need anything else. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness