Pip reinstated — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip reinstated

bobs4
bobs4 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi I was in receipt of dla since 2002 I had Perth’s when I was a child and it’s left me with one leg considerably smaller than the other roughly 4 inches in length and 5 6 inches in diameter as well as rheumatoid arthritis I was completely taken off dla when it switched to pip probably because I refused to perform for the assessor at my atos assessment anyway long story short I have just been awarded pip again with the help of my doctor over 2 years  later and my condition is worse now than it’s ever been my in mine and my gp’s opinion I should have never been took off it in the first place my question is would I have grounds to try and claim payment for the time I was without it? Thanks for any replies in advance hope you all well 

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.