Dark times: Not a discussion. - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Dark times: Not a discussion.

Comments

• frank96
    frank96 Community member Posts: 38 Connected
    Judging from your posts you care about your mum very much I'm sure if she could see them she would be happy to know how much you care about her!! 
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 6,620 Disability Gamechanger
    Yeah definitely, please try to stay strong Ronni you and your mum are in my prayers. 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Ronni said:
    I read @Adrian_Scope    post  bear in mind post.
    I thought it best not to reply. other peoples posts. Just perhaps game ones. For a while. But I'm reading. 
    Keep well.

Hi @Ronni, I’ve just caught up with this thread. I’m sorry to hear about your mum. Has your brother responded to the messages at all?

Please don’t feel as if the post I put up earlier was directed at you, or that you can’t express how you’re feeling here. I noticed you said that you want to delete the thread and I just wanted to check you’re certain before I remove it.

I think it’s very clear from some of the replies that lots of members are concerned and care about you. So please keep in touch.
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Lou67
    Oh definitely Ronni, you should just leave the post it allows you to get a bit of support and allows you to talk about your feelings. 
  • Ronni
    Ronni Community member Posts: 161 Pioneering
    I have scope I dont want sad . I know il get.
    But my wired different different I having a sensory overload I'm overthing. Theres no sensory and wont be for a while. 
    I lied here said things were sorted now I  didnt to worry after she went last month
     But no it not I tried. I came here  found answers but I dont have is support work havent for long time. Hav nurse Tuesday friday for my for  foot only came friday last wk.  I tried to get shopping online I tried dont always get all mine somone comes when they can they took some to her I sent some. I'm supposed take care of heR. She down road 11 and we txt not be able to see for a year. 
    Came on scope found things I have wait till someone to help.
    I lied. She glad I was sorted

If survives it keep again and again.  If she dont go home no more 11 and 5.
    I'm trying to step bank hav a sensory break but cant I dont how. If not somthing to make sense of.
    I have go through whatever it is.  Go through alone. 

Just had write it see the words that all on phone so dont know real its al mags on phone. 
    11 and 5 is real. I how do I stop overthinking how do have sensory break. I have figure out.  I dont on the end when there . More 11 and 5 because it all on hold. And no ones coming but for foot they referred 3 times to social work for support they hold several others have to. I have to wait.  I go through it alone figure out how step back . But I cant see beyond 11 and 5.
    Life on hold is no life its illogical. But I wont give up the answers somewhere   on here.

• Lou67
    Hi Ronni how’s things today, I really hope social work can get some help out to you soon. 
  • Ronni
    Holding on. I'm waiting for them. It easy finding a support for the deaf.
    Im holding on i will know by tonight about mum.  I waitinting for a message.
    Thank you for being here all.
  • Lou67
    Your welcome Ronni x
  • Ronni
    Sent mum a txt our 5 o'clock hi.  
    Waiting for a call from dr about about a scan.
    There be choices to make soon.
    Social has been recontacted.  By my housing officer.
    Hope come soon.
    Sent a msg to mums church she always does prayers for others not well and lights candles. So thought might do that.maybe.
    Now I just wait for this evenings update.

Right now I'm feel like I'm in a tunnel. I know there's light somewhere at the end but the train has stop.
  • Ronni
    Still in the tunnel. Last  got msg she holding on it is up to her and the meds now . I will wait for her to decide.
    Somehow this more got email from housing officer. After five years I got a social worker and they working together. I might have an other fir new place that's almost finished. 
    It all gonna take a bit. I just got to get through whatever happens in the present
    . But  will have support.
    Il move at some point.

Trying not to overthink things I just spiral. I feel selfish on me right now. But till I know about mum. Then I have to deal with it totaly.
    For now laundry sorting out things theres nothing I cand for her I cant be there.  But still text 11 and 5.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Ronni, you're not being selfish at all! 

I hope things manage to get sorted, please do let us know how you get on.
    Scope

• Ronni
    @Chloe_Scope

Thanks.
    Getting with reading the lounge topics. Re reading alot of especial mustang's posts we had on chats the past month.
    Future is still unwritten. Still focusing on now and will with things as they. Come.
    The poetry helping to. Globster reintroduce me to that havent written for years.
    A lot of those style post
    Woodbine . Spice man Lou, frank and all the many other posts. And yours and Adrian's. Not the ones about ones about housing, finances etc. 
    The things they share personal experience.  And the ones like singing in shower or favourite drink.  Sometimes more important than people think.
    Catch you around here.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    I'm so glad you have found us @ronni and that you have enjoyed getting involved with things in the coffee lounge! I'll be sure to keep the mystery titles coming.  :D   
    Scope

• Ronni
    Today has had certain now I got social worker and housing offer. Theres two possible neither definite. Ones in manchester where I've lived al my life. Brand new place. But not close to amenities and not supported worker who Also can deaf people.
    The other none definite one is in kent a accomidation and support service for deaf people with other disabilities. It by the sea.

I also got letter from I'd to pay pay. But sign i dont have 2021.
    I got a reimburse tax insurance on my chair. It's just ironic nothing for years and it all comes whilst this going on.  
    Laundry that what I'm going to do for now. Take each day then make decision.s

• Ronni
    Decisions. They called him in to discus the next step the wouldn't let anyone in before. He thinks they want to switch the machine and see if she can breath on her own.

Ii got to wait for msg of what they decide.  

Dark times  dark nights.
    No logic.
    We fight.
    Dark tunnel
    Tunnels end. 
    Our journey begins.
    There is strength. There is hope. 
    I GONNA FIGHT
    Are you going to fight or fly. 
    Tell me...

• Ronni
    She gone. I dosent real but she gone. Just me.
    The train is moving.

She chose to fly. U towards sky
    Sent a last message to say goodbye. It dark
    There was two
    Now just one.
    I fight
    The night
    I find a way
    Take it day by day.

• frank96
    I'm so sorry to hear of your loss ronni. Have a good ol cry and remember the good memories. Stay strong!  
  • frank96
    Oh and what a lovely poem! 
  • Lou67
    Oh Ronni I’m so sorry to hear this awful news, just want you to know your in my thoughts and prayers, take care of yourself xx
  • katho31
    katho31 Posts: 692 Pioneering
    im so very sorry Ronni for your loss. our thoughts and prayers are with you at this terrible time, we are here for you, if we can just ask and we will try our best to help x

Brightness