Anxiety and low mood - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Anxiety and low mood

Options
2»

Comments

• danijames
    danijames Community member Posts: 37 Connected
    Options
    Lou67 said:
    @danijames. Sorry to hear your not getting support from anywhere, you should try the places Adrian suggested, also I think you should speak to your doctor and ask for help take care.
    I have spoke to doctors they can’t help  going to join a mindfulness group next Tuesday that should help 
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 7,144 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @danijames. Sorry to hear your getting no help from your doctor, but hopefully you’ll get the support you need at the group. 
  • danijames
    Options
    Lou67 said:
    @danijames. Sorry to hear your getting no help from your doctor, but hopefully you’ll get the support you need at the group. 
    Yep
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @danijames and welcome to the community. Was the support group helpful yesterday?
    Scope

• Dkaveney1
    Dkaveney1 Community member Posts: 8 Connected
    Options
    Hi donijames my name is DKaveney1.I only got out of hospital yesterday after another heart attack and I too am all alone so I know how you feel.It can be absolutaly terrible but the people on this forum are always willing to listen to you and will always give any advice that you need.God bless.

• dkb123
    dkb123 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 166 Pioneering
    Options
    Yes, people say that men often  find it difficult to express their feelings, and I suppose its true, but there is a lot of support out there, you only have to ask, 
    Good Luck 
  • danijames
    Options
    Dkaveney1 said:
    Hi donijames my name is DKaveney1.I only got out of hospital yesterday after another heart attack and I too am all alone so I know how you feel.It can be absolutaly terrible but the people on this forum are always willing to listen to you and will always give any advice that you need.God bless.

Thanks 
  • danijames
    Options
    Hi @danijames and welcome to the community. Was the support group helpful yesterday?
    Yes it was and thanks
  • claireisolated33
    claireisolated33 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Hi Dani James I have anxiety and low mood too and moved to a completely.new area and literally do my know anyone, so so.lonely I'm.near the beach but too scared to.go.alone I crave freinds as I've never had any I have only just found this forum, my family  are never there and I have to call them now n again and they completely ignore me I've had it all my life, I was close tomy dad n his family but they too have passed ( I hope one day we can be freinds 
  • danijames
    Options
    Hi Dani James I have anxiety and low mood too and moved to a completely.new area and literally do my know anyone, so so.lonely I'm.near the beach but too scared to.go.alone I crave freinds as I've never had any I have only just found this forum, my family  are never there and I have to call them now n again and they completely ignore me I've had it all my life, I was close tomy dad n his family but they too have passed ( I hope one day we can be freinds 
    Aww bless sure we can chat here on the forum whenever you want to 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Options
    danijames said:
    Yes it was and thanks
    Really glad it went well. :)
    Scope

• danijames
    Options
    danijames said:
    Yes it was and thanks
    Really glad it went well. :)
    Thanks but I’m anxious about princes trust programme starting today 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Options
    I hope it goes okay @danijames! What's the programme about?
    Scope

• danijames
    Options
    Thanks the one today is on interview skills and being ready for interviews and the one next week is about improving  your confidence 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Options
    danijames said:
    Thanks the one today is on interview skills and being ready for interviews and the one next week is about improving  your confidence 
    @danijames!! I bet the will be really helpful. :) 
    Scope

Brightness