Dark times: Not a discussion. - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Dark times: Not a discussion.

13»

Comments

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    I'm extremely sorry for your loss @Ronni! Please do take care of yourself and take each day as it comes. The community is still here for you, you don't have to go through this alone.

If there is anything we can do to support you then please let us know.

I hope this can be a space for you to process what has happened. Beautiful words.
    Scope

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,368 Disability Gamechanger
    I am really sorry to hear about your loss Ronni. Try to take care of yourself. There are lots of supportive people on here but I'm sure everyone will also understand if you need your own thinking time.
  • Ronni
    Ronni Community member Posts: 161 Pioneering
    Thank you all for your kind words and help. Lots of things going on at the moment.

Still up and down some.

I've be popping on just reading for now. 

Just to say  sometime macho big brothers might seem distant. But they surprise you when you need it most.

Even if it's over messenger.  He doing all things that need doing on his own. Then comes on messenger to chat and check in on me. 

We still in isolation down here. Well my nieghbours isolating from virus
     Me I still just cant get my support sorted or transport got put on hold again because wrong list.I shall explain another time.

Brother organised cremation. Memorial cant ahead till the church opens.

Il be around reading. 
    And be back on the posts soon. Thanks take care all.

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 6,617 Disability Gamechanger
    Morning Ronni, I’m so glad your brothers been checking on you, hope everything else gets sorted soon take care  ❤️
  • katho31
    katho31 Posts: 692 Pioneering
    hi Ronni, thinking of you and prayers said, you are an amazing person  <3 best wishes and we are here xx
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Ronni, please do take your time. We are here if you need anything. Take care.
    Scope

Brightness