Bathing — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Bathing

Options
robinhood8
robinhood8 Community member Posts: 128 Pioneering
edited October 2021 in Benefits and financial support
Good morning all. hope you're all well? please could you give me some advice I've been seen by the OToOT she has me has  ordered a recliner chair bath. the problem is  my bath is very small and shallow which may be a little bit difficult to be able to stretch out and relax my muscles as I have CP arthritis ideally I would like to have a mini walk-in  bath as I live in a council flat the council May say it's a little expensive I don't know I'm just assuming anyway I would like to ask for advice. if I could afford to buy the mini walk in bath. with the the council offer me and Grant help with the finances on plumbing Henry decorating my bathroom very much appreciated if I could have some advice and where to go and what to do  because I am finding it difficult and getting in and out of bath a walk-in shower would be no good for me and I do need to do that in all water thank you for your support have a good day Jacqueline

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.