Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Good morning all. hope you're all well? please could you give me some advice I've been seen by the OToOT she has me has ordered a recliner chair bath. the problem is my bath is very small and shallow which may be a little bit difficult to be able to stretch out and relax my muscles as I have CP arthritis ideally I would like to have a mini walk-in bath as I live in a council flat the council May say it's a little expensive I don't know I'm just assuming anyway I would like to ask for advice. if I could afford to buy the mini walk in bath. with the the council offer me and Grant help with the finances on plumbing Henry decorating my bathroom very much appreciated if I could have some advice and where to go and what to do because I am finding it difficult and getting in and out of bath a walk-in shower would be no good for me and I do need to do that in all water thank you for your support have a good day Jacqueline
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.