Telephone Tribunal Done — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Telephone Tribunal Done

Options
clarzier
clarzier Community member Posts: 51 Courageous
Well that's it over and done with - waiting since June 2018 and its finally done. Lasted 2 hours and every bit of information that may or could be misconstrued was but I was able to answer as best as I could. 
Panel were lovely and apologised a lot but said they needed to be thorough to make the right decision.
Still no decision, it was being made today and I will receive it in the post that can take up to 10/14 days. Ideally I would have like to know now as I have to hand my vehicle back but it can't be helped. Im not positive of the outcome but it is over now.

Comments

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 7,194 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Aww hi I’m glad that’s it over, and yes would’ve been better if you got the results today, but hopefully you’ll hear sooner than they sd, take care and let’s no how you get on good luck ?
  • katho31
    katho31 Posts: 692 Pioneering
    Options
    hi, glad that its over for you  :), just my opinion but i would ring them you may wait a while as they are busy, but i rang a week after my tel consultation and asked if id been successful, the man said i had and the report/award letter came posted 8/10 days later. wishing you all the best, fingers crossed  :)
  • clarzier
    Options
    Did you ring DWP or tribunal? 
  • clarzier
    Options
    They did emphasis a decision was being made today but the process isn't quick at the moment due to the current situation we are in. 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @clarzier It would be the court you ring as if they havent informed you of the decision they wont have informed DWP.

However I would wait as the more calls the court get the more work they have to deal with and also I would only ever be fully assured of the decision once I had it in writing.

I wisdh you luck and hope it went in your favour

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.