Barclays and esa/pip benefit payments — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Barclays and esa/pip benefit payments

Options
lauren987
lauren987 Community member Posts: 49 Connected
Hi guys so im with barclays and always get my monday esa payments after midnight on saturday EVERYTIME! However today its mot gone in my bank. I updated them weds gone about my pip award so i get extra money from them too, they confirmed my payment was due to go out so is it barclays or esa? Im really stressed out as i am worried my 12,900 pip backpay will have an issue going in tuesday when its due

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi I think you have had this answered on other post, I would think it may be due to your change in ESA that you havent been paid on time but the only answer id to call them on Monday first thing 
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,656 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    If there's been a change to your ESA then the first "new"payment might have to be done "clerical" i.e someone at the DWP has to do it not the computer, all should be well next time
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• lauren987
    Options
    @janer1967 @woodbine its so different now. When i was getting dla for my son i didnt miss a income support payment before the extra was added on. So much has changed with the benefit system now. Its annoying but hopefully worth it in the end
  • lauren987
    Options
    Also @janer1967 @woodbine my payment was due to be released same day i spoke to esa about my pip which they never used to stop payments due out on the day

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.