If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Applying to Upper Tribunal directly after FTT reject leave to appeal

cat_hugcat_hug Member Posts: 47 Courageous
Hi Everybody
Wondered if anybody can advise how I ask the UT directly for permission for leave to appeal to UT?
Is it possible to do this online, in the same way that I appealed at FTT? I have the formal rejection from FTT to my request so want to ask the UT now.

Is there a link or portal where you start this process? Ive found an online UT1 form but it doesn't seem to allow me to save the document, nor is it in PDF form.

These probably seem like really stupid questions to people who are more tech savvy than me (which is probably most people to be fair :-)

I'm just getting a bit worried as I'm going to be away for a bit and won't easily have access to the paper copies of documents, only stuff Ive scanned onto my laptop, so I'm worried about time constraints if it isn't possible to do it online.

Any advice appreciated. Thanks in advance everyone

Best wishes



Sign in or join us to comment.