Directions notice pip - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Directions notice pip

Options
2»

Comments

• darrylg94
    darrylg94 Community member Posts: 11 Connected
    Options
    @kurt2920

I'd email the courts or ring 1 week after the 28 days from the date the letter was posted. The court gives a grace of 7 days late due to postal delays with the current situation.

For me it took 52 days for the provisional decision to be made to final. Then DWP was fast with the payment and paid my backpay after 5 days. This is probably cause they knew they didn't reply but didn't want to reply.

Let us know how it goes for you.

Good luck
  • kurt2920
    kurt2920 Community member Posts: 14 Listener
    Options
    Yh I received it last week so give or take 3/4 weeks I did email and said I agreed as well as rang them and agreed hopefully then should all be done for end of next month and yes I was awarded it from June last year so if this al goes my way then after say the 28days would pip ring me after its bin made a finial decision or would I ring them to sort that hopefully be as quickly as possible and will do pal thanks for the advice
  • darrylg94
    darrylg94 Community member Posts: 11 Connected
    Options
    @kurt2920 wait for the final decision to be received by you before ringing DWP. DWP won't act on a provisional decision even when it's exceeded 28days. All in all you'll be waiting around 2 months from now before recieving a final decision notice and a further wait for backpayment.
  • kurt2920
    Options
    Yh pal I would wait until I know that's their 1st thanks pal 
  • paulb123
    paulb123 Community member Posts: 14 Listener
    Options
    @darrylg94 I'm stil waiting for mine m8 I rang a week today she sed it's with the dwp decision maker n started rambling sayn that just because the judge has awarded it we have a other 28 days if we wanna go against it . Then took me bank details and a few questions sed it's a bit slow with all the covid going on n lack of staff lol 
  • kurt2920
    Options
    As long as I get it as my person from housing who's helped me said it's basically mine but as u said just have to wait for it to be finalized

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.