when you feel like you just dont want to be around any more - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

when you feel like you just dont want to be around any more

2»

Comments

• cupcake88
    cupcake88 Posts: 1,273 Pioneering
    I can’t thank you all enough for the amazing support I don’t feel like im on my own I didn’t get another job either I had a interview for they actually made a point of saying it’s not to do with your mental illness which again I don’t believe , 

I was told by mind that you don’t have to tell
    a employer about your illness until you get the job offer . So ill be doing that in the future . Apart of me wonders if I’m even capable to work even part time . 
  • serenity2
    serenity2 Community member Posts: 250 Pioneering
    hi @cupcake88
    i hope today is a peaceful day for you! 
    Keep the hope, 
    im hoping the right thing comes along for you...
    Whatever you decide 
    best wishes ?
     :)
    Best Wishes
    serenity2 
  • Scottyboy
    Scottyboy Community member Posts: 47 Courageous
    Good morning all. This is my first ever post on here. I've come to the website having watched Scope on the Alex Brooker doc.
    Anyway regarding your employment tribunal, I suspect this time it maybe difficult to get the rest you want and deserve. But I speak to you having had to leave various places in the past due to perceived difference and its hard. But I now carry a small recording device with my in work which enables me to have the evidence required. You can buy these quite cheaply. But a word of warning...You MUST NOT tell anybody you have it as you can get into serious trouble yourself from being found to be recording people at work without other people's consent. So do not disclose this to anyone, but having the device allows for you to specify exact dates and times of incidents and what was said. I also advise to keep a diary of all incidents. Take care x
  • cupcake88
    @serenity2 thanks so much for your kind words .

@Scottyboy have you been threw this process your self ? Or do you mean because of passed experience your now prepared ? 

I didn’t think you could use small devices to record purple with out them knowing ? Thanks for the advice . Yeh I wrote down every I just worry I haven’t got enough edvidence 
  • cupcake88
    @janer1967 @Username_removed or any one else who can help . I’m feeling extremely stressed . The respondent the company I’m taking to employment tribunal they still haven’t responded to be my et1 they have a week left and our pre hearing is end of sept what happens if they don’t respond will that work in my favour 
  • cupcake88
    I don’t understand why wouldn’t they just get it over and done with . So I’m guessing I won’t see the respond till later minute 
  • cupcake88
    Ha ha well yeh I suppose ha 
  • cupcake88
    That’s if they are using solicitors I bet it’s just there hr doing it 

Brightness