Another idea — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Another idea

Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
edited July 2020 in Coffee lounge
Hello 
I am thinking about writing a disability television drama script 
I would appreciate to hear what the scope community thinking about my idea

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• christian96
    christian96 Posts: 101 Courageous
    I think this is a great idea @Globster
  • serenity2
    serenity2 Community member Posts: 250 Pioneering
    Sounds like a great idea @Globster

it sounds like something you would enjoy doing and that is the main thing...
    ?
     :)
    Best Wishes
    serenity2 
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
    @christian96@serenity2
    I like writing in general I have written a television script before but I feel confident about writing disability television drama script

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• serenity2
    It sounds like a great idea !
    and your familiar with the requirements, as you’ve done it before,so that helps a lot..

I hope it goes really well if you decide on it. 
    Let us know how it goes ??
    Best Wishes
    serenity2 
  • Globster
    @serenity2
    I did the previous try this idea had this a few months ago but I did have confidence in my writing ability but after speaking to the last week @Richard_Scope who give the confidence retry this idea and poetry writing had made willing try again with idea

I have a retry attitude in anything I do now  and failure is a part journey to success

• serenity2
    ? sounds like a great attitude to have. !
    good luck with the venture ?
    Best Wishes
    serenity2 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    edited July 2020
    Go for it @Globster! It sounds like a great idea. :)
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    We certainly need more disability representation in TV! 
    Scope

• Globster
    @Chloe_Scope
    that why I am up with the idea 

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    i look forward to hearing more @Globster
    Scope

• Globster
    Once I have got a sample script written for my disability television 
    Would it be  okay if shared the script with the community to see what you think my script   

• m_burrell82
    m_burrell82 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 171 Pioneering
    @Globster That would be great. Maybe would also be an idea for different folk here to try to write a bit of a story. If someones starts a thread with first part of a story and next person adds from that. 
    Would also be good for folk here to get together try their Acting Skills. If you can;t get it on main stream television you could put a video on youtube or vimeo and there is another site called patreon if you want funds for it. 
    There are all kinds of Fan Films on those sites. There's the one for Doctor Who under Imaginarium Productions and I love the Fan Films to do with Superhero(ine)s from different countries such as Japan, Indonesia, Sth Korea, The US, Russia, I think Mexico as well as in the UK. You can't do worse than some of the Acting. Just search for Silver Blaze on youtube and you will see what I mean. I did a One Day Acting course and I'm sure I could do better than that.
  • Globster
    edited July 2020
    @ m-brrell82 If I write the start of a story, I could other scope members to add to next bit to the story. 
    I feel help other people create people who I would love to collaborate with the scope community with writing story.
    I feel I would like  the scope community to collaborate with me my on disability television drama script 

• m_burrell82
    m_burrell82 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 171 Pioneering
    see the story I started on my To be continued  thread

Brightness