Esa error — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Esa error

lauren987
lauren987 Community member Posts: 49 Connected
Hi guys ive seen some people have had this issue and im not overly worried now ive spoken to esa but my case has to be rebuilt onto the system because of too much information meaning payments need doing manually but how long does it take for my payments to be automatic again? my claim is fine just annoying i have to ring every two weeks now. thanks

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,359 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

There's really no timescale how long this will take. Hopefully it will be completed soon.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi, yes they rebuilt my file once it didn’t take very long.
    best wishes.

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @leeCal

Good Morning it’s great to meet you today ?

It’s great to see that you have meet Poppy as she is very very good when it comes to “Benefit’s”

Please please come back to me if you have any further questions.

@steve51
  • lauren987
    lauren987 Community member Posts: 49 Connected
    @leeCal ill just try to be patient with them ? thanks. Im not too stressed as i know my case is still fine. They sent me my payment today with in an hour

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.