Carer paid monthly doesn,t qualify for certain months ? - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Carer paid monthly doesn,t qualify for certain months ?

2»

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,357 Disability Gamechanger
    Then i really have no idea what the problem is. i must admit, i've claimed carers allowance for just over 2 years and never had any problem. Money goes into my bank every 4 weeks without fail. I hope you get it sorted soon.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 144 Pioneering
    Thank you. I can only think carers allowance has made a monumental mistake. I'll keep you informed.
  • [Deleted User]
    My partner finally managed to get through to carers allowance, and the woman said they were waiting for payslips! Which she had sent copies of at least 3 times to them,!!!
    Anyway she checks on tax site and realized my partner should of been paid weekly in the first place, now there backdating it to 1st of June so hopefully she will now start getting it weekly!
    Got to wait a few working days as usual but why they stopped it in the first place is a mystery!!!!!!!!
  • poppy123456
    Glad you were able to get through. Sounds like it was because they hadn't received the paysilps. Hopefully it's all sorted now.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • [Deleted User]
    They had received the payslips and a letter from her boss! Sent recorded delivery weeks and weeks ago! 
    They just don't want to admit they,ve balls up!
  • poppy123456
    Well at least it's all sorted now.
  • [Deleted User]
    Yes, I hope so. Thank you.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Glad to read this has been resolved @givingup! :)
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • [Deleted User]

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.