Must get round to going to the Coast — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Must get round to going to the Coast

Options
m_burrell82
m_burrell82 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 171 Pioneering

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi i would tend to agree not that I have mental health problems but always feel a day at the coast makes me feel good must be the sea breeze or possibly the fish and chips 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    The sea, the fresh air and chips!  <3
    Scope

• leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Amongst other things I suffer from tinnitus and being at the seaside and listening to the sea on the pebbles and sand is very soothing as it masks the sound of my tinnitus almost completely. A very nice break from the noise. Not to mention the fish and chips and sounds of seagulls etc. 

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• serenity2
    serenity2 Community member Posts: 250 Pioneering
    Options
    I love the coast..especially early morning ?
     :)
    Best Wishes
    serenity2 
  • m_burrell82
    Options
    @serenity2 Funnily enough, I'm not sure I'm a morning person these days, but remember as a kid going to the boating pond, before it opened, early morning, with my brother, I think on one of our holidays in Devon. I never know where my relationship with my brother went wrong, between those days and today.
  • serenity2
    serenity2 Community member Posts: 250 Pioneering
    Options
    I hear ya @m_burrell82

I’m not normally a morning person but the beach in the mornings helps that..
    yes it is strange how things happen, can be similar for me with memebers of my family I don’t see now 

take care ??
     :)
    Best Wishes
    serenity2 
  • m_burrell82
    Options
    My friend Russell and I got to both Bognor Regis and Chichester on Saturday.

Brightness