New PIP claim refused, old claim pending 2nd FfT Tribunal - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

New PIP claim refused, old claim pending 2nd FfT Tribunal

13»

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @louangel311 -  I think congratulations are in order....& don't give a penny back if the DWP have made an error!
    I once called Mike 'abrupt,' which he thankfully didn't take offense with, but that was when I was agreeing with him, & we both had a 'bit of a time with it' with a poster who was just so sure they were right, & wasn't listening to him. Mike later said I'd called him 'rude'.....just shows how comments can be 'misread!'
    Mike knows an awful lot, & gives his time here to help others, as does Poppy. Me, I have some medical understanding, & have just spent 7+ hours in a virtual conference today about the neurological, & other problems I have. This due to Covid-19; without this occurring, I could never have attended such a conference in the USA. 2 more days to go, but already I've seen info that might benefit this community, & will post links when they become available. Hopefully we're all here trying to help in our many, & varied ways. :)
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Courageous
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • katho31
    katho31 Posts: 692 Pioneering
    edited July 2020
    [removed by moderator- personal comments towards another member] 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,357 Disability Gamechanger
    edited July 2020
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • katho31
    edited July 2020
  • poppy123456
    Please be mindful of your tone. We are a friendly helpful community. If you don't like peoples comments then please use the ignore feature.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    edited July 2020
    I advise people look over the things to keep in mind thread when they are on the community. We're not pointing fingers, just wanting this to be a safe place for everyone.

Thanks. :)
    Scope

• katho31
    edited July 2020
    [removed by moderator - please be respectful towards all users. You can review the house rules here and you can use the ignore function to not be alerted to posts from a particular user.]

• poppy123456
    I have reported your comment. Please be mindful of your tone.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Hi @louangel311, just wanted to check in to see how you are. I hope the thread has meant you have been able to access all the advice you need.
    Scope

• poppy123456
    @Username_removed you're welcome, anytime! :)
  • Chloe_Scope
    edited July 2020
    This thread has been closed due to serving its purpose and personal comments towards other members. 

I advise people look over the 
    things to keep in mind thread when they are on the community. 

You can review the house rules here and you can use the ignore function to not be alerted to posts from a particular user.

Please respect each other.
    Scope

This discussion has been closed.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.