Hi, my name is Caramelbear! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Caramelbear!

Options
Caramelbear
Caramelbear Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi new on here so a big hello...I am just about to complain to capita about my telephone assessment and my report, but I am also going to complain about the physiotherapist who made all the errors to her governing body as in my opinions she breached her own standards and the ethics that are in place for her profession ...has anyone else done this

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,049 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    HI and welcome,

I'm assuming this is for PIP? Have you been refused, or just received the report? Lots of people complain about the assessment reports but they rarely get anywhere in doing so but it is worth complaining. Although the HCP doesn't need any knowledge in any conditions because PIP isn't awarded based on a diagnosis, it's how those conditions affect your ability to do daily activity based on the PIP descriptors.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @Caramelbear, how are you doing?
    Scope

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Caramelbear Welcome to the community glad you have joined us

We hear of lots of people complaining about assessors and like Poppy said they don't seem to get anywhere but this doesn't mean you shouldn't complain as the more that do the more something may get done

If you have not been given an award I would try and concentrate on appealing this at the moment rather than the complaint

Good luck and keep us updated
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Caramelbear

Good Afternoon & Welcome it’s great for me you today.

How are you today????

@steve51

Brightness