PIP assessment & MR
Got MR sent in to dwp for pip, I only received 6 points. As well as myself discussing why I think I should have got more points two friends gave me letters, one for a personal point of view on how I struggle and 1 on a work perspective and how I struggle. So to them I’m truly thankful of good friends! Asked dr surgery for medical history they sent me my medication notes which Iv put in with advice on the fact my medical history will follow. But does anyone else feel that you are having to fight for things all the time it’s so exhausting contacted drs today to ask why Iv not got it yet and they said they have to wait for dr to authorise! Then I get a message from CSA advising me that there is no payment but when I rang they wouldn’t tell me anything so now left worried about being nearly £300 short every month, I just sometimes feel others get things so easy at times and I have constant battles and I’m sick of it, just wonder what will be next ???
- 53.9K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 154 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 792 Work and employment
- 588 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 291 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 265 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.6K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 686 Chronic pain and pain management
- 704 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.