Got my telephone acessment next week please advice - Page 6 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Got my telephone acessment next week please advice

12346»

Comments

• cupcake88
    cupcake88 Posts: 1,273 Pioneering
    In my care plans they do mention how iam in cars and how I struggle so fingers crossed I’m gonna try my best not to keep over thinking it but it’s so hard . I’ll just try my best to not to think bout it . 

@janer1967 , it was just a thought I spoke to the tribunal earlier and they said I can feel free to request answers to questions I have and also to request paper work I may need from them . Now I have already prepared for my pre hearing even tho it’s been postponed due to them wanting more time . 

The tribunal said if they don’t respond to any of my q and a or send me what I have asked they can set a date at the pre hearing for them to do this .
    and also I can give them any documents they made need from me . 

I do have a email that a colleague that worked there sent me but she wanted me to wait till she was paid  by them before I told them I had it so I did . I have it printed off I wanted to send the emails that were responded to by this girl who had physical health problems and she received a nice reply compared to me so I want to know why did I get treated different for having a mental I’llness is it worth sending copies of her email so basically send them some of the edvidence I have or shall I wait until pre hearing I just like to make sure I’m one step ahead 
  • cupcake88
  • cupcake88
    Hi every one I got a text from dwp my report is with them and I’ll hear back with in 8 weeks I have decided not to call before hand for my own health reasons I would rather wait for the decision and then cross the next bridge when I come to it . 
    Thanks for every ones support I haveNt  been feeling so good over the weekend at all . 

I’m trying to be positing if it’s a no I’ll just look forward to my back pay when I win at tribunal ha ha thinking positive or I could be awarded pip and then I don’t have to go threw any of that . 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Fingers crossed @cupcake88
    Scope

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Great way to look at it @cupcake88! Will be keeping fingers crossed for you. :)
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • cupcake88
    Hello every one after speaking to 5 different people at pip I spoke to some one who finally agreed to send me out a copy of the form @poppy123456 and any one else can you just explain to me if you don’t mind what the report will say will it have recommended points ? Or will it just say what she wrote and then I have to figure it out or what ? If any one else can share there experiences as well . 
  • cupcake88
    I think it’s best to see the report so that I can plan my mr and have plenty of time if I need to but if I could have some advice on what it will say will it have recommended points ? Also are they easy to understand ? 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,328 Disability Gamechanger
    Points are not added in the report because they are just a recommendation. You will see the descriptors clearly at the back of the report with a dot clearly marked next to the activity they recommend. You need to use the PIP descriptors online to comepare them. I always find the PIP self test is the best to use and this way you can transfer the dot from the report into the self test and then it will add any score up at the end. https://www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/pip-test

You will also see the justification in the report, which will be their reasons for that recommendation.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • cupcake88
    Oh that’s great thank you poppy 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.