Can I appeal only the daily living side of PIP? - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Can I appeal only the daily living side of PIP?

2»

Comments

• Debbie1234
    Debbie1234 Community member Posts: 183 Courageous
    Hi Poppy 
    They took all my PIP away from me originally June 4th. I asked for a MR. I have just won the MR. Standard daily rate ? but I want to fight that decision if that makes sense. To appeal. 
    Thank you for replying back to me. 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,345 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi Poppy 
    They took all my PIP away from me originally June 4th. I asked for a MR. I have just won the MR. Standard daily rate ? but I want to fight that decision if that makes sense. To appeal. 
    Thank you for replying back to me. 

You will still receive the backdated money owed and payments will continue while wait for the Tribunal hearing.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Debbie1234
    Thanks Poppy ? I will plod on ahead with my appeal and let you all know how I get on ?
    thanks too Mike I had visions of the tribunal being wigs and hammers etc.... ?
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    I think that's a very common perception of them @Debbie1234
    Glad to hear your MR was partially successful and awarded you daily living. 

Best of luck with the tribunal for mobility. Please let us know if you have any questions about the process etc. :)

I hope you don't mind but I'm going to close this thread as it has sadly (through no fault of your own) gone off topic and we've had to moderate a few comments within it. Please don't hesitate to make a new thread if you need any more help and to let us know how you get on! :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Debbie1234
    I have now logged my appeal ?
    thank you Adrian ? my heart feels like it may stop at any moment. I will let you all know how I get on
This discussion has been closed.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.