Football Competition next season? - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Football Competition next season?

2»

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Can't wait @WestHam06 for this. Count me in! I'm eager to make up for last season's stumble at the final hurdle.
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • WestHam06
    WestHam06 Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 1,396 Pioneering
    Hi @Adrian_Scope, :) If I remember correctly you got off to a flying start so it will just be a case of maintaining this, although at least it will be over a longer period this time:) Please may I ask your thoughts on the bonus game, I am starting to think of making that a two pointer as people seem to be up for it? Thank you 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Yep, I'm all for that. Sounds like it could really spice up the competition!
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    @WestHam06

I think that's a great idea, will certainly encourage fans of lower league clubs to get involved, and they're all fantastic leagues in their own way.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • WestHam06
    Hi @Adrian Scope, 
                                    Brilliant, I think we will go with this then. I'll put out the new set of rules nearer the start of the season. Thank you. 
  • WestHam06
    Hi @Ross Scope, 
                                 Thank you for the positive feedback, I really appreciate it. I totally agree the lower leagues bring something special and it is so hard to tell who will be up for promotion whereas in the Premier league it is a little more obvious who will be challenging for the title. I hope that we can get more fans involved as it will be great to hear their thoughts on things going on in the lower leagues and get more people involved. Thank you.
  • WestHam06
    Exciting news, fixtures are out and the countdown begins! Plans are underway for the football competition. Thank you. 

Brightness