LCW — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

LCW

Stan23
Stan23 Community member Posts: 14 Listener
edited September 2020 in Universal Credit (UC)
Hi so a few months back I had my telephone assessment with LCW I phoned up and now there saying I need a face to face for them to be able to make a decisio but they don't have a date for me yet because of what's going on? So no time frame given nothing! I so fustratws can anyone help

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Sorry to hear this there usnt really anything you can do 

They must be unable to make a decision from the phone assessment so need f2f . As they are still suspended they wont be able to give any timescales 

Frustrating I know but not much you can do I'm afraid 
  • Stan23
    Stan23 Community member Posts: 14 Listener
    @janer1967 thanks for your reolt, yes I is inddeed, very fustrating! Hopefully find out soon. Thanks or response though.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,355 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi

sometimes it’s not always possible to get enough of information through just a telephone assessment and a face to face is needed. Unfortunately there’s nothing more you can do but wait until they are back up and running again.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.