Places to visit bucket list - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Places to visit bucket list

13»

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    I have been to Disney both Florida and Paris but would love to go back to Florida and take my son, he would love to go to the Space Centre and also the Universal Studios which I didnt get chance to visit when I went 
  • WestHam06
    WestHam06 Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 1,396 Pioneering
    Hi @Ross_Scope
                                  Yeah, that will be the plan to try to get to see a couple of games whilst we are out there. I think we would be extremely lucky to see a game but even if we don't, to soak up the atmosphere and just be part of it would be amazing :) Please may I ask, have you ever been to America? Thank you. 

Hi @66Mustang
                              Thank you :) That sounds amazing, I'm not too familiar with cars but I have just looked the Ford Mustang up on google and it's like an awesome car. Please may I ask, have you driven one before? Thank you.  
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Those all sound amazing @WestHam06! I don't really have a bucket list. There are probably a few things in mind that I'd like to do, mainly places I'd like to go. I have been thinking I should make one, especially seeing as it feels like I'm not doing too much outside of work at the moment due to coronavirus.
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.

Brightness