How will I know if they've recived my letter asking for a mandatory reconsideration — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

How will I know if they've recived my letter asking for a mandatory reconsideration

Options
mk2000
mk2000 Community member Posts: 57 Connected
hi im just wondering how will i know if they've recieved my letter back.. they could lose or just ignore it .

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You could ring and ask them 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,985 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Sometimes they send a text to say it's been received, providing they have a mobile contact number for you.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • mk2000
    Options
    OK thanks ill ring Monday cause I havent had a text they do have my number thanks
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @mk2000, I hope you managed to ring them today. :)

Please do let us know how you get on. 
    Scope

• mk2000
    Options
    Hi so I rang and they told me last week that they will review this to the same person who I asked for a mandatory after I scored 0 points last time now I rang asking what was happening they have told me that because you only get 1 mandatory reco siferation after which I scored 0 points then they awarded me standered no matablitly that I couldnt have another reconsiferatjon I would have to go to tribunal but I've been waiting weeks nobody has told me this now im wondering if its to late jm so stressed now
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi dont panic you should get a letter in response to your MR you then get 1 month to apply for a tribunal
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,985 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    mk2000 said:
    Hi so I rang and they told me last week that they will review this to the same person who I asked for a mandatory after I scored 0 points last time now I rang asking what was happening they have told me that because you only get 1 mandatory reco siferation after which I scored 0 points then they awarded me standered no matablitly that I couldnt have another reconsiferatjon I would have to go to tribunal but I've been waiting weeks nobody has told me this now im wondering if its to late jm so stressed now

I replied on your other thread.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.