PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.

Hi, I need advice about a mandatory reconsideration please

Kataleya12Kataleya12 Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited September 2020 in PIP, DLA and AA
hi been awarded 10 points on mobility and high rate care v2 points short for a car they said I can plan a journey can anyone help on my mandatory reconcideration please 

Replies

• janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 12,051 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community glad you have joined us

For you MR you need to go through the descriptors and where you think you should have scored more points

Give examples of what happened last time you  tried to do the task, what happened, who was wit you, did you need support or aids, could you do it safely and repeatedly

Submit it in writing, and any additional evidence maybe a statement from someone who sees you completing the tasks
    Here to help with my experience in hunan resources and employment rights 
  • Cher_ScopeCher_Scope Posts: 4,417

Scope community team

Hello and welcome to our online community @Kataleya12 (beautiful name!)

I have moved your post to our PIP, DLA and AA board to help you get relevant replies.

Good luck with your mandatory reconsideration (MR) and please let us know how you get on.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 23,060 Disability Gamechanger
    edited September 2020
    HI,

Whether you'll score any points for following and planning a journey will totally depend on how your conditions affect you. Did you score the points in moving around?

Do you claim PIP for physical conditions?
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
  • Tori_ScopeTori_Scope Posts: 5,653

Scope community team

Welcome to the community @Kataleya12! Have you had a look at Poppy's questions? Let us know if you're having any trouble navigating the community :) 
    Online Community Coordinator, she/her

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,653 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Kataleya12, how are you doing this morning. :)
    Scope

Sign in or join us to comment.