universal credit help please - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

universal credit help please

Options
13»

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,266 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You are very welcome! Thank you for those kind words! Please remember to keep sending those fit notes until a decision's been made on your work capability assessment. Good luck!
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • timis2
    timis2 Community member Posts: 29 Listener
    Options
    Yes I've ordered a drs letter as well  a medical source statement confirming by disability proving I've not been getting correct benefits as well so hopefully this will help many thanks 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,266 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    A letter from your DR or GP isn't the best evidence to send because they very rarely know exactly how your conditions affect you. The work capability assessment is simialar to PIP (very different criteria though)

You have been claiming the correct benefits it's just you haven't been assessed for the work capability assessment. There's no disability premiums available for you to claim.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.