Family funding — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Family funding

Options
pierce202
pierce202 Community member Posts: 7 Listener
Hi has anyone had problems getting family funding 

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    What kind of problem are you having accessing the Family Fund @pierce202? Giving a bit more information might help our members to share their knowledge and advice :) 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • pierce202
    pierce202 Community member Posts: 7 Listener
    Options
    i applied in august and sent all relevent paperwork now there asking for an asser to ring me still no one rang its been another 3 wks and when i rang today they just said its been realoted to another asser and couldnt tell me why, weve just applied for a bike but it seems really stressful and unorganised

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome sorry you are having trouble but I think it is just the chaos everywhere is in at the moment with people still working from homr nd the back logs everywhere is trying to catch up with
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @pierce202, I'm sorry you have been waiting. I imagine they have a lot on at the moment. Here is a statement that they put on their website:
    Because of the coronavirus outbreak we have fewer colleagues than usual responding to your queries, and understandably more families contacting us than ever before. This is having an impact on how quickly we can respond to your queries, and for this we are truly sorry. 
    Here is the full article: Family Fund and Coronavirus

I hope you don't have to wait much longer. :)
    Scope

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.