Spooky October - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Spooky October

2»

Comments

• Cress
    Cress Community member Posts: 1,012 Pioneering
    @leeCal I wish I could say yes, but the only reason i know someone is going to call or visit is because my video doorbell or phone announces them...lol
  • leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    Years ago I visited a clairvoyant who had a very good reputation in the area. She told me a lot about me, my habits and things that had happened to me, even things which might happen to me but very little if anything about my relatives who had passed over. It lead me to ponder that much of her skill could be ascribed to telepathy. Now telepathy possibly sounds as odd  as clairvoyance but telepathy occurs between owners and their pets as shown by a Dr Stevenson in his famous research.  Strange things happen and who knows the truth of such things?!

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• Cress
    Cress Community member Posts: 1,012 Pioneering
    I think I prefer the possibility that strange things can happen...
    Makes life more interesting!
  • leeCal
    edited October 2020
    Correction to my last post, Dr Stevenson is known for his work on reincarnation not telepathy with pets etc as stated. Apologies. ? 

Doctor Rupert Sheldrake is known for his work with telepathy and pets.
    https://www.learning-mind.com/do-animals-have-telepathic-abilities/

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• leeCal
    So has anyone any other slightly spooky tales to tell today?

― Dalai Lama XIV

Brightness