Had my telephone assessment - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Had my telephone assessment

Options
2»

Comments

• greenpatts23
    greenpatts23 Community member Posts: 27 Connected
    Options
    Aww thank you @Cress that means a lot ? it’s sad how they can twist what you said or haven’t said and make your condition sound like it isn’t important, and yes I will for sure go down the MR route if I need too just going to wait to get my actual letter 
  • greenpatts23
    Options
    Hi just and update I think I will be getting pip as I can see that my account is expecting a back date from pip which is good news! However I think it might be standard rate, if I am not satisfied can I still ask for a mandatory reconsideration or will they stop the claim? 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,052 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    That's good news. You will receive the award letter within the next week because payment usually goes in before the letter is received.

If you're not happy with the award and you think you should have scored more points for a higher award then you need to request the Mandatory Reconsideration, you can do that here. https://www.gov.uk/mandatory-reconsideration

Payments will continue while you wait for the decision of the MR. Although you should get further advice before proceeding with the MR to see if you can score anymore points for the higher award because it's pointless requesting this if it's not possible to score anymore points. Start by looking here. https://advicelocal.uk/

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • greenpatts23
    Options
    @poppy123456
    Thank you ? 
    and also thank you for advice and information really appreciate it x 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Really glad others could help @greenpatts23
    Scope

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.