Doctor who - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Doctor who

Options
2»

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    She clearly left a lasting impression on you @MrAllen1976 :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,651 Connected
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Whatever you do... don't BLINK!

What do you all think of Jodie Whittaker's Doctor?
    I think she's good.

Just ignore all the idiots who are complaining about the sheer fact they made Doctor Who female.

• Jamesc
    Jamesc Community member Posts: 6 Listener
    Options
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,651 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Whatever you do... don't BLINK!

What do you all think of Jodie Whittaker's Doctor?
    I think she's good.

Just ignore all the idiots who are complaining about the sheer fact they made Doctor Who female.

I agree totally that there is nothing wrong with the Doctor being female. I mean it’s actually possible to change genders in real life so should be easily possible for the Doctor, haha!!

That said I don’t agree that anyone who dislikes her for other reasons is sexist. Being female shouldn’t make her immune from criticism. (I’m not saying that’s what you are hinting at but that other people do think that way.)
  • Doc
    Doc Community member Posts: 7 Courageous
    Options
     I've loved Doctor Who since I was a child, watching Jon Pertwee. I cried when Tom Baker took over, took Nan weeks to convince me he was same Doctor but different face.
     The only one I don't like is Colin Baker, don't know why, it's like fingernails on blackboard...
     David Tennant was awesome, good combo of humour, fun and seriousness, and sexy to boot!
     When Jodie Whittaker took the reigns I was quite excited, a female Doctor being long overdue. Unfortunately the scripts let her down, and she comes across as closer to trailer trash than centuries old intelligent (that's my opinion). 

Brightness