Feeling low - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Feeling low

Options
2»

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @lottie2007 I'm glad to hear that :)  I'm good thank you, just going to plonk myself infront of the TV with my cats and maybe (definitely) eat some biscuits.  I hope you have a lovely night and you know where we are if you need us.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • lottie2007
    lottie2007 Community member Posts: 44 Connected
    Options
    Thank you I’m siting with my two cats watching a Disney film and eating chocolate 
    it was lovely to talk yest made me feel I’m not on my own you have a lovely evening too 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hope you're enjoying your evening @lottie2007 - distraction also certainly helps. I'm so pleased the breathing exercise helped you last night, & hope it continues to do so.
    I just have the one cat, which is definitely enough for me.....she enjoys biting through wires; so far one electric cable, wires on an anglepoise lamp, 2 USBs for my phone, & I've had to buy a new electric kettle as she'd partly nibbled her way through it's cable. Good job she's such a lovely cat otherwise! :)

Brightness