My goal today - Page 28 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

My goal today

Comments

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,368 Disability Gamechanger
    Thanks @leeCal

0.2mm sounds perfectly good to me! I don’t think even a wet shave removes the entire hair down to 0mm but I may be wrong. 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    I finally managed to get a online food shop slot I dont enjoy doing it though tales me longer than going to the shop but not able to go out to do it this week which is a shame 

Im sad I know but that is my weekly outing and normally the only time I get to go out
  • leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    edited November 2020
    Not sad at all @janer1967, I used to look forward to going shopping once a week, just being out and about like that is a bit of fun I think. ?

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• 66Mustang
    @janer1967

Not sad at all I only get out to go to the shops as well and to walk the dog. Before COVID we would purposefully do a small shop so we got to go more often as it’s an excuse to go out.

Well either that or we are both sad haha :D
  • leeCal
    I intended to finish my short free course on mindfulness today and it happened sooner than I thought. I quite enjoyed it actually, it only took four weeks but I didn’t pay anything so didn’t get a certificate. No matter, I don’t need one. ?

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Nice one @leeCal! I agree, the knowledge you've gained is the important thing :) 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • 66Mustang
    @leeCal

I also agree that the only thing that matters is that you have gained the knowledge. I have done a couple of A levels online and have been unable to sit the exams due to my issues but I have the knowledge in my head just as anyone with an A level in the subject would have and that is what matters. :)
  • leeCal
    Everyone is so mad about CVs these days though @66Mustang it’s a shame you couldn’t get the certificates. 
    Im glad I’m past the age of worrying about my CV, I dislike jumping through hoops. 

― Dalai Lama XIV

• janer1967
    Completed my goal today I have finished my diploma in criminology and also criminal psychology with a grade of 96% and 92% so pretty pleased with myself 

Going to have a little break before I look for my next course 
  • leeCal
    Well done @janer1967 persistence pays premiums.

perhaps you could write a crime novel now?

― Dalai Lama XIV

• Tori_Scope
    That's brilliant, well done @janer1967

• janer1967
    @leeCal that's a great idea maybe worth attempting 
  • 66Mustang
    I’ve had a busy day today, for once, sorry I haven’t been on the forum all day. At least everyone had a break from my prattling :D
  • Tori_Scope
    We enjoy your posting @66Mustang! Have you been up to anything exciting? 

• 66Mustang
    I’ve just been to the shops and the petrol station, and managed to get lots of my economics work done:smiley:

What’s everybody else been up to? :smiley:
  • 66Mustang
    janer1967 said:
    Completed my goal today I have finished my diploma in criminology and also criminal psychology with a grade of 96% and 92% so pretty pleased with myself 

Going to have a little break before I look for my next course 
    That’s a fantastic grade, well done!!
  • leeCal
    I cleaned a window for a while (it pays to look busy sometimes).

― Dalai Lama XIV

• Tori_Scope
    Sounds very productive @66Mustang

• 66Mustang
    Well today I have another appointment at the clinic I go to, psychology this time. This means a 50 mile drive consisting of mostly motorway there and back which for those who don’t know I find hard. I’m looking forward to the appointment but a bit apprehensive about the drive but I like to do at least the journey there and let the person with me drive back. :)
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,651 Connected
    Weather permitting we're going to try one last time to film Taekwondo related footage today, I WILL get my pattern right before the grading.

Brightness