Nurse to call tried book apt because the discharge me they not even call me - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Nurse to call tried book apt because the discharge me they not even call me

Comments

• meymay93
    meymay93 Scope Member Posts: 179 Connected
    Hi 
    My Aptment goes ok they will let my gp next week but I got pain my right side thank you so much 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Great it went well @meymay93 - thank you so much for letting us know. I am sorry your right side is still painful, but hopefully you are not so worried now. :)
  • chiarieds
    Hi @meymay93 - I have been wondering how you are. Has the pain in your right side improved any? :)
  • meymay93
    Hi 
    Still I got lot pain all over my body make me bad I am really tired lot  I feel like drunk from seating room to bedroom walk take so long thank you all support I have lot pain killer  still pain there ?????
  • chiarieds
    I'm sorry the pain killers do not take all of your pain away @meymay93 - it is no wonder you feel tired a lot. Pain wears you out. I hope you are getting more sleep  anyway. :)
  • meymay93
    Hi 
    Today stardet my bathroom be came wet room I am so happy be more independent pain worse when I see things done my house and i can do things independently thank you so much 
  • chiarieds
    Hi @meymay93 - this is good news that you will have a wet room. I can imagine that having the work done is distressing and makes your pain increase, but hopefully will make things that bit easier for you once it is finished. :)
  • meymay93
    Hi 
    Yea pain more most time I am sleepy work man even told me I said because of tablet make me tired house up down dust but my friend  said she will clean when job is done 10 day no wash no bath at all  last night when i go bed i close my right ear my left ear not hear at all my friend all ways told me but I am not hearing I don't now all way have problem my left side but now work man indoors when job is done book apt my gp thank you all support scope like my family now team keep.checked on me because i don't have any family no body is round me except my one friend and my dougther she is working and her test came positive she said I cant came around you she said you at home all ways and safe she said thank you so much scope team my gp also is good team as well as 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Is your care team aware that you're not able to wash yourself at the moment @meymay93? That doesn't sound very comfortable at all. Is it because of the work being done in your home? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • chiarieds
    Hi @meymay93 - How are you today? I saw you were having problems with your ESA payment. Have you now got it, or have you rung up to find out about this? We have seen this before, that sometimes ESA payments can be a little delayed, unfortunately.
    I was also sorry to read that you had fallen again; have you mentioned these falls to your GP?
    I hope the work is going well with your wet room, and it does not take much longer to complete. :)
  • meymay93
    Hi Yea i call them they said mistake they paid me make anxitey upset i wish my healt is good and work but i am not healty any more i have cat 15 year old last couple of week she is not well i call rspc i am worriying to lose her doctor said maybe heart or lung today my friend gone take us there i was cry all day long she is my best friend we share lot thing together please pray nothing happen to her if they said we gone put her sleep i
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    I hope your cat pulls through and is okay @meymay93, hopefully the worry of the vet is just precautiounary.

Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • chiarieds
    Hi @meymay93 - I am pleased you got your ESA paid. I do hope your cat will be alright. I have a cat and I know what great company they are, so will be thinking about you both. Hopefully your vet can help. :)
  • meymay93
    Hi 
    Sory to late answer my house up and down due to wet room.today gone finish my friend take wet he ok they give antibiotic and said i feed over he need to on diet and my cat was boy not girls i just learn last week he is not 15 said 7 year old i am so worry to lose but wet said he ok and good boy i am happy i am only him my pets like my child i pray i die before my cat because  whit out him i wiil so upset no mum no dady no unty no family only i have my cat my dougther and friend no body else 
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @meymay93 It's nice to hear from you. 

Aww I understand how you feel.  I'm in the same position as my oldest cat Frank (14 years old) isn't too well and it has upset me because I love him dearly.  Remember what the vets have said though that he is doing well and the antibiotics will help him get stronger again.   

Try not to worry too much and remember we are always here for you  <3  Lots of get well wishes to your little mister.  
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • chiarieds
    Hi @meymay93 - It is good to hear from you. I am pleased your wet room is finished, & it is great to read that your vet feels antibiotics will help your cat, as well as putting him on a diet. Oh, & he is so much younger than you thought, which is also good news. I am sure you will look after each other for a very long time, so I hope you can relax now knowing he will be OK. :)
  • meymay93
    Hi 
    Yea I hope he ok last 2 day he sick again last night I was very I'll cold sweating my stomac bad get cold one min later hot this morning book apt from gp this not first time time to time I get I feal like I am die my body get very weak but wait apt from gp thank you so much support 
  • meymay93
    Hi I
    I hope Frank be ok to because on my eyes they are not pet they our friend family member like last night I was very I'll I am on my own my cat came to the bathroom because my stomac bad I am like die very weak sweating cold my left arm tingling and numb as well as thank you so much for all support
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    @meymay93 Thank you, Frank is doing well and no news from the vets as yet so fingers crossed :)

Oh bless you, that must have been a bit scary last night.  I hope you hear back from your GP soon and start to feel better.  Drink plenty of water and make sure to rest up.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

• chiarieds
    Hi @meymay93 - I am sorry you felt so ill again last night. It is good you have booked an appointment with your GP. I hope your cat is a bit better as it is lovely the bond you have with them. I have a cat called Shadow and she means such a lot to me too. :)

Brightness