My goal today - Page 31 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

My goal today

Options

Comments

• leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Well at least it arrived unlike mine ☹️ @Tori_Scope

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    That's frustrating @leeCal. I hope it arrives today!
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • leeCal
    Options
    Thank you @Tori_Scope, I’m not holding my breath.

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,577 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I just finished buying all but one of my Christmas presents for people :smiley:
  • leeCal
    Options
    I hope you haven’t spent too much on me @66Mustang ?

― Dalai Lama XIV

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I've still got loads to do @66Mustang, I'm jealous! You're very organised.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,577 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I got them all done now :)

To be fair I only have 4 people to buy for so that makes it easier:smiley:
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @66Mustang Well done you!  I did quite well with ordering prezzies on Black Friday, just need to work out what to get my mum.  Hmmm  :/
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • leeCal
    Options
    I wonder if she’d like a John Williams Cd @Cher_Scope?

― Dalai Lama XIV

• Cher_Alumni
    Options
    @leeCal That's a lovely idea actually.  I'll have a look :)  Thanks.  How are you today?

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

• leeCal
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Not too bad Thank you @Cher_Scope , I’ve been waiting for a package all week and I don’t this company delivers on Sunday so I can relax a bit today. Probably do some food shopping later I expect. Bit nippy here though, still it is nearly December!

― Dalai Lama XIV

• Cher_Alumni
    Options
    @leeCal Ahh lovely, you have a nice relaxing Sunday!  It's cold here too.  I'm sat in my attic with a bobble hat and scarf on  :D

• leeCal
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Oh dear @Cher_Scope! I hope you have at least a flashlight ? ? life can be so cruel.

― Dalai Lama XIV

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,651 Connected
    Options
    Do some gaming, try to retain my top spot on this month's Xbox leader board before the end of tomorrow.

• Cher_Alumni
    Options
    @leeCal Can't it  :D

@MrAllen1976 oooh good luck with that.  You sound like a pro gamer.

• Lou_Scope
    Lou_Scope Community member Posts: 21 Courageous
    Options
    My goals today - get my son to do all his homework (a tricky task with a 15yr old). I want to go for a run because it really clears my head and I've not been out enough. And hopefully finish my book. :smile:
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,651 Connected
    Options
    @leeCal Can't it  :D

@MrAllen1976 oooh good luck with that.  You sound like a pro gamer.
    I've been gaming for nigh on 40 years but I'm not quite pro yet lol.

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Lou_Scope I can sympathise with that one mine has no interest in homework, Im just glad the home schooling has finished

I have had as good spring clean today so its all ready for the decs going up, my brother coming on Tuesday to get them down for me , will also be meeting my new great nephew 

Last job today to cook dinner though it all is prepared  
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I'm glad your brother is able to come round to get the decorations down @janer1967 :) 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • leeCal
    edited November 2020
    Options
    My goal today is to get over the fact that apparently the parcel I was waiting for has actually been returned to the company I bought it from! It’s down as a return! I never even received it! And now I get a refund...maybe. Weird or what. I knew the shipping company weren’t up to scratch. I’m half relieved half disappointed ? still I get to decide whether to buy the item all over again or just save my money.

― Dalai Lama XIV

Brightness